Many kinds of furniture, it is solid wood furniture, it will be divided into solid wood, solid wood, solid wood, wood four categories, many people can not tell the difference between this one. Today, George Payton Furniture explains the difference between solid wood, solid wood, solid wood and wood furniture.
For wooden furniture, let's first look at the national standard. According to the national standard "General Technical Conditions for Wood Furniture" implemented on May 1, 2009, solid wood furniture is divided into three categories: "all solid wood furniture", "solid wood furniture" and "solid wood veneer furniture".
These three categories are distinguished according to the proportion and process of solid wood materials. Among them, all solid wood furniture refers to furniture made of solid wood sawn timber or solid wood panels for all wood parts (except mirror pallets and beading). Solid wood furniture refers to furniture made of solid wood sawn timber or solid wood panels with no surface treatment. Solid wood veneer furniture refers to the furniture made of solid wood sawn timber or solid wood board, and the surface is covered with solid wood veneer or thin wood (wood veneer).
In addition to the above three types of furniture can be collectively referred to as "solid wood furniture", the other does not meet the criteria of solid wood furniture, such as solid wood frame is called solid wood furniture, it is completely wrong.
According to the above point of view, the "pure solid wood furniture" and "wooden furniture" in the solid wood furniture industry are purely hype concepts, but what do the practitioners who speculate on them want to express? According to Xiaobianâ€™s various visits, this is actually the case:
Solid wood furniture
Solid wood furniture refers to furniture made of solid wood sawn timber or solid wood panels with no surface treatment. There is a rule in the industry that furniture with more than 60% solid wood in furniture can be called solid wood furniture, and if it is a solid wood frame, other furniture that are density plates cannot be called solid wood furniture.
Solid wood furniture
All solid wood furniture refers to furniture made of solid wood sawn timber or solid wood panels for all wood parts (except mirror pallets and beading). According to the above concept, it can be clearly understood that all solid wood furniture, as long as the wood part is solid wood, can be called solid wood furniture, and there is no requirement for the wood frame of the main frame, side panels and other auxiliary materials. That is, all solid wood furniture can be made of solid wood furniture made of 2 or more kinds of wood. In the industry, all solid wood furniture, there are basically two kinds of auxiliary materials, mainly concentrated in the back sheet and drawers and other parts.
Pure solid wood furniture
Xiaobian visited the solid wood market in real time, and almost no salesperson could reasonably explain the concept of the word. This is a concept that has been made in the industry, so there is no uniform regulation. Then Xiaobian consulted the materials of all parties, visited the professionals of all parties, and summed up for everyone:
1. Pure solid wood furniture refers to all solid wood furniture without nails, less glue and no hardware.
2, pure solid wood furniture refers to all solid wood furniture made of only a single piece of wood.
According to Baidu Encyclopedia's explanation: wood furniture is solid wood furniture, which refers to the use of natural trees as raw materials, making and designing structures that are simple and durable. The surface processing and protection of the workpiece is also relatively simple, such as brush varnish, wax protection, etc., and strive to maintain the original texture of the original wood or reflect the true texture of the wood after the vertical and horizontal cut, reflecting the original appearance of the wood, expressing the return to the original, Returning to nature, it is called log furniture.
Therefore, the wood furniture refers to the furniture without solid wood panels such as multi-layer solid wood, so it is in line with the concept of solid wood furniture. It is not that it is not processed, because the wood furniture can be spliced â€‹â€‹and finished.
10W Mini Glue Gun Ptc Heating Features:
4. Proective Nozzle Cover
5. Trigger Flow Control
6. Bonds instantly
7. High quality
8. High temperature or low temperature
Idea for many applications. Fastening various materials such as paper, cardboard, fabric,wood, lace,trims,leather,metal,glass, tiles, rubber, ceramics and flooring etc. Ideal for hobby and household repair,DIY&craft projects.
Designed and manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure a robust and long life, we hope it provides you with many years of trouble-free, safe and reliable service.
General Safety Information:
1. Check if the plug cord was in good condition, and if there is stand before plug into the electrical outlet ; Check if the used glue gun has glue flow through back of the tunnel;
2. wait 5-10 minutes to allow glue to soften, stand up the glue gun on the table when not in use;
3. Touch nozzle to any clean, dry surface you wish to bond, to avoid any impurity stop the nozzle;
4. If the glue could not flow from the nozzle when the glue gun start to work, check if the glue gun are heating;
gun can not be heated, there are following reasons:
1 Plug cord into electrical outlet not properly;
2 Glue gun has been destroyed owing to inner cord short circuit;
If glue gun can be heated, there are following reasons: Nozzle has been stopped by any impurity, ask careerman to manage it.
5. Do not use the glue gun under moist climate, humidity will affect insulation and cause electric shock;
6. Do not touch the nozzle or melted glue;
7. Do not remove out the melted glue stick from the tunnel back side, it will damaged the glue gun as well as scalding person hands.
8. Do not to disassemble or assemble any glue gun accessories freely, it will cause glue gun do not work properly;
9. Keep out of reach of children and stocked it beyond any of Children palpable side;
10. Only used for melting glue stick, no other usage;
11. When in use, there are any glue flow back from tunnel, stop using immediately, wait for careerman clean the glue;
12. Close the power if the glue gun not in use after 15 minutes;
1ï¼Ž Before use the glue gun, check if the plug cord into electrical outlet properly;
2ï¼Ž When glue gun in first use, the heating element will have small smoke, it is normal situation, but the smoke will disappeared after 10 minutes;
3ï¼Ž After power, not for a long time in standby mode(not longer for 20 minutes), when the suspension of use, unplug first.
4ï¼Ž Avoid to use the glue gun under very hot or very cold environments.
5ï¼Ž Better not work under direct cold wind blowing, it will reduce efficiency and loss power
6ï¼Ž When in continuous using, do not press the trigger with great pressure, and try to squeeze out the un-melted glue, it would damage the glue gun
7ï¼Ž Not applicable for bonding heavy objects or objects needed strong adhesive
8ï¼Ž The quality of glue stick will directly influence the glue gun function and sticking objects quality;
9ï¼Ž If the power cord is damaged, do not replace it by yourself, must ask for professionals to replace it.
10ï¼Ž This tools must b e placed in its position when not in use. And storage before the tools complete cooled.
11ï¼Ž Be careful when using any other electrical appliance with flammable material.
12ï¼Ž Not applicable for a long time in the same place.
13ï¼Ž Do not use an explosive gas atmospheres.
14ï¼Ž Note that heat may be the line of sigh, combustible materials.
15ï¼Ž Do not leave equipment unattended when switched on.
16ï¼Ž This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
17. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
1. Glue gun using voltage is 110-220V AC,50/60Hz;
2. Tip gun forward on stand and place a piece of cardboard under the nozzle
3. Use 7-8mm
(mini trigger glue gun), 11-12(big trigger glue gun), insert glue sticks
tunnel at back of gun
4. After power, wait for 5-10 minutes to allow glue to softenAfter glue softens, squeeze trigger to feed glue through glue barrel. Excessive force will damage glue gun. Put down nozzle after work, disconnect the power plug
Mini Glue Gun
10W Mini Glue Gun, Mini Glue Gun, Small Glue Gun, Electric Glue Gun
Ningbo Kingvos Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd , http://www.kingvos.com