Cotton is a common cash crop that is native to the subtropics. The flowers are milky white, and soon after the flowering, they turn into deep red and then wither, leaving a small green capsule called a cotton boll. So what are the causes and control measures of cotton seedling disease during planting?
1, cotton quality. Cotton is the key to determining the quality of seedlings. The seeds are neat, the maturity is good, the emergence is fast, the seedlings are strong, the plants grow robustly, and are not susceptible to disease invasion. On the contrary, the seeds are weak in germination, slow in emergence, slow in seedling development, poor in disease resistance, and prone to disease.
2. Environmental conditions. In early spring, the temperature is low, illuminating and rainy, affecting seed germination, easily causing rotten germination, and the growth and development of seedlings after being unearthed are hindered, and the disease resistance is reduced. Especially in the cold weather, it is likely to cause leaf disease in seedling stage.
3. Management measures. The cultivation technique is directly related to the seedling disease. The pathogen in the soil is the main source of infection. The residual amount of pathogens in the soil of the continuous plot is large, and the soil bacteria greatly increase the chance of disease at the seedling stage. Sowing too early, the ground temperature is low, the bottom is not enough, and too much sowing will affect the emergence of seedlings and seedlings, and become a cause of disease.
1. Intensive cultivation. Deep ploughing in the early spring can not only kill the bacteria but also improve the soil aggregate structure, enhance the ability of water storage and fertilizer conservation; increase the application of organic fertilizer and apply chemical fertilizer; apply the lime powder or fungicide to the soil for continuous cropping, cut the soil Disease infestation pathways reduce disease.
2. Seed treatment. Seeds should be selected before sowing, fully seeded, and the seeds should be de-velveted and coated. The uncoated seeds should be soaked in warm soup, and the seeds should be sown and germinated. Tests have shown that the treated or coated seeds have a 50%-80% reduction in seedling incidence. Where possible, use masking or nutrient seedling transplanting techniques.
3. Agricultural control. Pay attention to the rotation and master the sowing date. When the temperature of 5 cm is stable above 12 Â°C, seeding is started to avoid low temperature rot. The thickness of the covering soil should be moderate, or the ridges and winds should be planted to shorten the emergence period and realize the seedlings and seedlings. After the cotton seedlings are unearthed, especially after the rain, it is necessary to cultivate early, cultivate and cultivate the seedlings, which is conducive to the rooting of the seedlings and prevent root diseases.
4, application of protection. After the seedlings are out, in case of low temperature and cold weather or before the cold wave strikes, spraying Bordeaux mixture 1:200 times solution or 50% carbendazim 800 times-1000 times solution to prevent and protect in time; when spot leaf spot disease is found, use Jiangsu seedling bed type treatment planting spirit 1500 times liquid treatment.
Door And Window Protection,Large Surface Door Protector,Window Protector,Plastic Door And Window Protection
Suzhou Surface Protective New Material Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.surfaceprotective.com